February 17, 2017

Free Book Friday!

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that my newest book, Red Velvet Cupcakes to Die For, is free on Amazon this weekend!  You can pick it up here.


I'm eager to get back to Clarissa's story. I miss writing about Cat's antics and Aunt Matilda's craziness. I'm also really excited to throw some new challenges (and adventures) at Clarissa.

First, though, I have a special project underway. I'm writing a short story from Fluffy's point-of-view. What better way to get to know the lovable little guy than to find out what goes on inside that head of his?

Be warned, he may be outsmarted by a laser pointer.

And he may wage war on his own tail.  Again.

Fluffy might not be the smartest cat in Sugarcomb Lake, but he's sure a lot nicer than Clarissa's monster cat. Sweet, unassuming Fluffy: what kind of trouble will he get into next?  Stay tuned to find out...

Have a great weekend!

-Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment